Enjoying and Achieving
What do pupils need to learn?
Pupils need to learn:
- how to work imaginatively and creatively to develop new ideas, insights and ways of doing things
- how to assess their skills, achievements and potential in order to set personal goals and achieve their best
- the joy to be gained from successful learning.
We promote this outcome in the following ways:
- A stimulating, challenging and appropriate curriculum.
- Assessment for Learning / Accelerated learning
- Brain gym
- Excellence & Enjoyment
- Challenging targets
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Educational Trips
- School Sports Partnerships
- Sports Linx
- Promoting attendance
- A skills based curriculum
- Teaching and use of ICT
- Outdoor play provision
- MFL- French -Nursery to Year 6
- Music -clarinet, flute
- Visiting theatre groups/ workshops etc