Welcome to the Nursery Page
- To make sure that each child’s experience is positive, life-long and memorable.
- To treat each child as an individual.
- To make the learning journey a truly shared experience between child, school and home.
Full time Teacher – Miss Clarke
Three full time early years practitioners – Miss Draper, Miss Evans and Mrs Leatham
- Clearly label all uniform and clothing items with your child’s name.
- Please bring in a spare set of clothes to leave in school in a pump bag.
- Please bring in a pair of wellington boots to leave in school as the weather can be unpredictable.
We have a weekly newsletter which will be published on the school app every Friday. This will include any reminders, what we have been doing this week and how you can help at home.
If you are having trouble accessing the Nursery Pages on the school app or need a link sending to your phone please see the school office on the main site for assistance.
For any enquires/questions please contact email@example.com
Please open the links to find out what we have been busy doing in Nursery this year.
Overview The sessions are run by Mrs Leyland who is the language teacher for the school. She has adapted her approach to engage the children and support them in learning new skills. Spanish Sessions Monday - AM The children participate in groups of 15 and are...
Overview The sessions are run by Tobias who has worked with the nursery for the last couple of years and has a excellent understanding of supporting the children and teaching them new skills. PE sessions take place on: Tuesday Morning Thursday Afternoon The children...
Read Write Inc Nursery Approach To prepare children to learn phonics in Nursery we follow the Read Write Inc approach. Up until the Summer Term we will focus on reading stores and rhymes to the children and developing their love of books. We will also teach the...